Most products purchased from Master Wholesale may be returned within 30 days from purchase date (or from the date of delivery) for in-store credit if the item is in salable condition (unused, undamaged with full packaging and accessories). Products that have been used may be eligible for return, exchange or replacement depending on the reason for the return:
- If you return an item within 30 days from sale date, (or from date of delivery) unused and in resalable condition, including unmarked, undamaged and complete packaging, we will issue store credit equal to the purchase price. A 15-25% restocking fee may apply to these returns.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturing defect within 30 days from sale date (or from the date of delivery), we will repair or replace the item. Website customers will not incur shipping charges unless they require expedited shipping.
- If the item is being returned within 30 days from date of sale (or from date of delivery) and shows signs of use, and we determine it does not have a manufacturing defect, the return will be handled on a case-by-case basis. At our discretion, the item may be replaced with like item, or a similar item.
- If you return a used or unsalable item within 30 days from date of delivery due to the product being faulty, and we determine that the product was used in a way that would void the manufacturer's warranty, or if we determine that the item is within it's working specifications (not faulty), we will not issue store credit. Website customers may be charged shipping to return the product to you. We will do our very best to help you determine if the product is actually defective before issuing an RMA number.
- Products used outside the manufacturers specification or which show signs of misuse may not be returned.
- Special order items may not be returned.
How to Return a Product:
- Contact us Monday - Friday between 7:30 am and 3:00 pm Pacific Time at (800) 938-7925 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Once you have an RMA, print it on the packing slip AND label and return to:
Master Wholesale, Inc.
520 S. Front St.
Seattle, WA 98108
- We will contact you with any questions we have or if there is an issue with your refund. Once we receive the returned product, we will either send you a replacement, email you with your store credit code, or contact you to discuss the replacement or credit options with you.
Returnable Item Exceptions:
We are unable to accept returns on:
- Special order items
- Cementitious Powders
- Unspooled In Floor Heating Wire
Product Warranty Policy
Products that are defective and covered under a manufacturer warranty must be returned directly to the manufacturer after 30 days from date of receipt. All warranty claims are subject to approval for credit from the manufacturer. Shipping costs for warranty items are subject to the manufacturer's policy.